Shopping with us for quality foam surfboards
We understand online shopping can be a daunting process, that’s why we’ve kept it simple & easy to get you out surfing sooner.
Shipping & Delivery
We offer Free Australia wide shipping on all items.
- All items labelled as “In Stock” and available for purchase.
- All orders will be dispatched within 1-2 business days.
- All deliveries are handled by Transdirect and dispatched by default ‘Authority to Leave – no signature required’. If nobody is home and you do not wish to leave your package unattended please enter instructions in the comments box when making your purchase.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for most Australian postcodes (once dispatched email has been issued). Remote locations may take up to 10 business days
Refunds & Exchanges
All items are returnable, exchangeable & refundable depending on the circumstances. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept ‘Change of mind’ purchases or unwanted gifts.
In the unlikely event that an item is
- Damaged in transit
- Faulty or defected
- Incorrectly dispatched
Softboards Au. will issue a refund, replacement or exchange. Please note, Softboards Au. must be notified within 10 days of receiving the goods.
All items must be unused, in original packaging and returned in the same condition as received. A proof of purchased must also be provided.
Before you hit the waves we highly recommend that you wax your softboard from the tail up to the logo.
Always try surfing with a mate to look out for each other, surf within your limits and beware of potential dangers like rips, rocks and other wave riders.
After each surf rinse your softboard with fresh water to remove sand, dirt & salt residue. Your softboard needs to be stored in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
When transporting, use a board bag if you can. Avoid over tighten the straps when attaching to your car roof. Do not leave in a hot car for long periods of time, this can cause permanent damage & will not be covered by warranty.
Softboards Au. offers a 90 days guarantee on all their Softboards against faulty workmanship and materials.
This guarantee is valid to the original purchaser only and a proof of purchase will be required.
If an item is found to be defected due to a manufacturing or workmanship failure, Softboards Au. will repair or replace at their discretion. Please return the item directly to Softboards Au. or to the authorized dealer where the item was purchased.
Softboards Au. Warranty does NOT cover
- Exposure to excessive heat, direct sunlight or kept in a hot car for long periods.
- Damage caused by leashes, fins or foreign objects.
- Creasing of the deck or the slick.
- Accidental, misuse, abuse or forceful damage to the board from rider, wave or other objects
- Dents, penetrations or depressions from the rider or foreign objects
For more information regarding warranty, please contact Softboards Au.
Preece’s Surf Shop | 159 Esplanade, Port Noarlunga South SA 5167
Southern Surf | 36 North Terrace, Port Elliot SA 5212
The Ding King | Units 3/4, 9 Chapman Rd, Hackham SA 5163
South Coast Surf | 79 South Rd, Normanville SA 5204
Weekends Surf Co. | 2025/297 Diagonal Rd, Oaklands Park SA 5046
Big Surf Australia | 24 Goolwa Rd, Middleton SA 5213
3 Seventh Ave
0481 374 037
Mon – Fri: 9am – 5pm
Sat: 10am – 3pm
Sun: 10am – 3pm